• This topic is empty.
Melihat 1 tulisan (dari total 1)
  • Penulis
    Tulisan-tulisan
  • #6482 Balas
    Lydman
    Tamu

Download / Read Online Kenmore elite 41482 manual

Need a manual for your Kenmore 796. Below you can view and download the PDF manual for free. There are also frequently asked questions, a product rating and feedback from users to enable you to optimally use your product. Is your product defective and the manual offers no solution? Let us know what you think about the Kenmore 796. Elite Washing Machine by leaving a product rating. Want to share your experiences with this product or ask a question? Please leave a comment at the bottom of the page. Are you satisfied with this Kenmore product? Our support team searches for useful product information and answers to frequently asked questions. If you find an inaccuracy in our frequently asked questions, please let us know by using our contact form. If your washing machine has access to these parts, try to remove any blockage. Open and close the door and try again. There is no water coming into my washing machine, what can I do? The most common cause is the filter being clogged. Unplug the appliance and check the filter. Remove any blockage if necessary. The location of the filter is different depening on the model. It is also possible that there is a special lever to open the door. You can do this by adjusting the feet to make it perfectly level. The problem can also be caused by inserting to much clothes in the machine. If these are not the cause of your problem you should contact the manufacturer. In which compartment should the detergent go? Most washing machines have 3 compartments for detergent. Compartment II is used most often. My washing machine smells, what can I do about it? Can I connect my washing machine to a warm water outlet? C, this is not recommended by most manufacturers. There are wash cycles that specifically make use of cold water. In those cases warm water can harm the results of your wash cycle. Also, many washing machines are designed to be connected to a cold water outlet. What should I pay attention to when moving a washing machine? When moving a washing machine, you should secure the drum. You can use the transit bolt which come with every washing machine and will prevent the drum from moving around inside the machine. You also need to drain all the water. Can I stack my dryer and washing machine? In general it is possible to directly stack a dryer and washing machine directly on top of each other. This only works with front loading models. However, it is advisable to use a fitting accessory to do so. This will prevent the machines from vibrating and falling off and also prevents damage to the bottom machine. Can I connect a washing machine to an extension cord? Appliances that require large amounts of power, like a washing machine, can not be connected to all extension cords. See what the power usage of the washing machine is, which is indicated in Watt, and check if the extension cord can handle this. There are extension cords with thicker cables that are made to handle larger appliances. Here you can share what you think about this product. If you have a question, first carefull read the manual. Requesting a manual can be done by using our contact form. For all your manuals, instructions and user guides. Thank you for your interest in American Freight! If you have any questions, please visit our support site. The power outlet must be within 60 in. The appliance and outlet must be positioned so that the plug is easily accessible. Do not overload the outlet with more than, one appliance. The outlet must be grounded in accordance with current wiring electric codes and regulations. It is the personal responsibility and obligation of the product owner to have a proper outlet installed by a qualified service technician. To minimize noise and vibration, the washer MUST be installed on a solidly constructed floor. Allowable slope under the entire washer is a maximum in. Installing on carpeting and soft tile surfaces is not recommended. Never install the washer on a platform or weakly supported structure. Use this option to disable the controls. The washer can only be locked during a cycle. This feature can prevent children from changing cycles or operating the machine. Once set, the controls remain locked and Control Lock must be turned OFF before the controls can be used again. Once the washer has shut off, the power button will allow the machine to be turned ON, but the controls will still be locked. Press and hold the CHIME button for three seconds to activate or deactivate the controls. The cycle pauses and the door unlocks. Open the door, add garments or remove foreign objects, and close the door. The cycle continues automatically. This may take several seconds depending on the water level. When a lot of water is in the tub, the door unlocks after water drains to a safe level. ADD GARMENTS is NOT allowed for safety. ADD GARMENTS is disabled during the CLEAN WASER cycle for safety. To preserve wash performance, wash time may be extended depending on when garments are added to a cycle. filexlib.
    Kenmore elite 41482 manuel
    Kenmore elite 41482 met de hand
    Kenmore elite 41482 handbog
    Kenmore elite 41482 handleiding
    Kenmore elite 41482 instruction

Melihat 1 tulisan (dari total 1)
Balasan Untuk: Kenmore elite 41482 manual
Informasi Anda: